The first meeting


The first meeting... :)


Today, when I got back to my blog after around half a year of creating it, I felt the biggest irony of my life. This blog, to me, is my passion and my corner to relax and be me with no hesitation. But I realized that "I just created it and had no time to follow it", which can be just contrasting to whatever this blog is meant to be.

I started this blog to write off my views on fast pace of today's life and actual meaning of life to me. Also provide more people like me, who don't like to express their selves to any random person they meet, a platform to air their views. Stories are welcome and I will turn them into the blog (mention or no mention of your details as per your consent only).

For that lemme just first introduce myself to my lovely readers. I am a girl, 26, working a fixed hour job to fill my stomach and pocket and have taken up few more assignments to support my family, nothing more special to tell about. Ah! yes, I am an introvert person so this blog may turn out to be very interesting to some of you as me being an introvert will be able to write my views better than to talk in person and may turn out less interesting to some of you as it may have a lot and lot of talks, but I am sure, at some point or other all of you are going to relate some or a lot part of it. It may not lead you to a make-up tutorial or a fashion blog or a travel blog but it will have something that will make you all forget about all these materialistic things.

I love to talk behind the screen so all are welcome to share their views and life experiences in the comment section or can directly contact me so that it can be interactive and interesting both ways. We can be virtual friends but better than that on facebook :D. I am going to use very simple language to reach to maximum people.

For those who feel interested, follow the blog. I promise to post regularly and not get lost in this fast life instead take time out for me being myself and will try to put my efforts to make it interesting for you all. Hope to get lots of love from you.

Comments

  1. Looking forward to to know more about you and your journey of life ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely... I m looking forward for more such love... ☺️

      Delete

Post a Comment