Over and Over

Hey Everyone
If you are reading this, I am overwhelmed.
In today's world when we have not many people to talk to or even if we have we choose not to discuss or share our problems with people around and hide ourselves behind this fake smile that is worse than the actual problem bothering us. Very few people have the guts to not just sit in a corner alone and cry but come up and confront the inside enemy and share it to people or deal it their way instead of becoming a victim.
Today I am going to share my friend's journey, in his own words, who has been throght the very common problems of life but has dealt with them in a very uncommon way and can be a source if motivation or ideas for all of us suffering from something hard to deal with in their lives.
It may seem long but is very interesting, relating and quick.
It was a tough time for me to be alone with no one around to talk or hang out with when I moved out from my hometown for my studies. Like any other very common person I found a friend. I was comfortable around her, she allowed me being myself and my brain and heart took it seriously and had a deal to make me fall in love with her. Ah! Lovely and blooming days of my life. But destiny plays it role and it was not forever, we after living all those sweet and bitter moments of our journey together for two years seperated during my last semester of graduation and I was, once again, all alone. Somehow, I didn't let that affect my mind and managed to keep my score in final exams. It was only my score that was good but not my time and me. Things turned out to be not so good and I became the frustrated head and stress took over me as I could not stop thinking about that.
I started locking myself up in my home, not going out and watching TV or web series day in and out in hope of getting over it. Most of the times, it would be a comedy or laughter show to keep me laughing and keep me diverted. Unlike other cases, it somewhat helped me as I was able to release my locked up emotions relating to different part of the shows. But it wasn't easy and quick, it took me 6 months to reach here, yeah, I wasted a long time. Then I opened myself up and tried some other good things. I imbibed some good habits along the line and started reading, I picked up with "The secret" which is a self help  guide. That was a real lockdown for myself at that time. Finally things started falling in place and good things started happening to me, I got a job offer from a renowned organization in Hyderabad, but I wasn't sure to accept the things coming to me. My family and my friends proved to be a great support at that time and I finally accepted the offer and I guess this was the complete get over step out of the situation, but only in my thoughts.
I joined for the position and found it no easy to survive there. Sometimes it was job, sometimes it was people around or sometimes it was myself dragging me in the similar situation, I couldn't even be through so far, with new people around and no one to talk to. Alongwith time I made friends but deep down I still felt alone. But good news, I am a experienced person now, haha! So I found other ways to kill it this time. I collected the guts to go to movie alone, yeah! Not many people like it, I know. I made myself busy on different social websites. There were things that would bother a lonely person like me but it became a routine.
During the time course I got two really lovely people as my actual friends and we became the trio gang soon. They actually guided me through every situation. Digital platform also gave me few good friends but not lasting ones. I managed to find a person among them who lasted and we are good friends so far. Time passed by, things changed, people changed, I tried other things but nothing worked permanently. Then I realised the meaning of self love, self-care and true meaning of passion, doing the things that you actually love and I started food blogging, always loved food more than anything, and made myself the happiest ever.

So, how did it relate with you? Some of you would be thinking, my issues are different and things like this won't work for me. I appreciate and agree, every one is wearing their own shoes and experience their own shoe bite and everyone has different solutions to this. But there is definitely a solution for everything. Look around you, talk to people, look within you, look beyond the problem and you will definitely be through that. Hard times will come but so are the good times. The first thing is to realise and accept what you are going through. Everyone is welcome to share any kind of issues they are dealing with and we will try to find a solution to deal it in a better way. We gotta get over such things over and over again.

Comments

  1. Hey Vishal, I have read your story. It's an emotional journey from no where to somewhere.
    It's commendable👏 that you helped yourself in tough times and didnt allow longer lockdown, which is v imp.

    Life is beautiful, just keep loving and living. I'm sure when you find your "one" you will be a better person what u were.❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment